Sunday 20 July 2014

Laneige Brow Shaping Kit Review

Initially I had my eyebrows done at a Laneige store. I was looking at this korean model, her eyebrows were amazing and I asked the MA at the counter, she showed me this brow shaping kit.

It intrigued me, it has 3 different colored brow powder. I thought one of them would be some sort of wax but all of them were powders. I asked her how to apply them and she show me a demonstration on my brows. I TOTALLY LOVE IT! My brows were looking so perfect with an edge.









Before
After


Packaging:

It comes with a stencil which you can shape and pluck using the given tweezer. Inside there are 3 different brow color from lighter to the darkest; A synthetic angle brush, a spoolie and a tweezer. The synthetic brush looks sort of cheap but it leaves no residue when you switch colors. Spoolie is useful to groom the brows.

Application:

Watch the video on top to have a closer look on how I applied them.

There is 2 different methods of application that you can use:

  1. Apply the lighter color all over the brows and use the darkerst color to outline the eyebrows, that means the mid color will be left untouched so i'd like to use the second method;
  2. Outline the eyebrows with the darkest color first. Then use the mid color to lightly apply around the arch of the brow and lastly the lightest color on the inner brows so that it looks soft and subtle. Use a spoolie at the end to brush all the hair in place and to soften the eyebrows more. 

Best thing about this product:

All you need for a perfect eyebrows are included in this small packaging, easy for travelling. 

Price:

I got it for around US 32 after 10% discount.

Expensive dupe:



Foundation used in the picture:

Laneige BB Cream Cushion. Loving it at the moment!



0 comments:

Post a Comment