Sunday 1 September 2013

CC cream: Etude house in Glow

Have you ever wondered what all this BB&CC cream hype was all about? I really wanted to try the CC cream as I had my share of BB creams and I loved it,those review will be coming out soon Inshallah.

When CC cream came into the market, I dont really care for it cause its just probably companies trying to create something new but with the same product inside like a BB cream. Its quite different from BB cream.

I actually wanted to get TheFaceShop Aura CC cream but they did not have it in stock in Brunei, so I opted for Etude House CC cream in glow which is my second choice. Oh btw they have two options, glow or silky. Silky is more for oily prone ladies.So here it goes...

Etude House has this most amazing packaging,so girly like!!






Swatch

Blended




Clean face



with CC cream on


This CC(Correct & Care) Cream claims to be a 8 in 1 function including Anti-Aging,Stress Relief,Hydration,Whitening,Sun Protection,Tone up,Smooth texture and Luminosity.

At first application, it feels like im putting on sunscreen,you know that oily feeling when you put on sunscreen, it leaves a white cast on the face which I think what makes your skin luminous. But after a while,the cream will adapt to your skin color and look more natural.

Dont expect this cream to give you lots of coverage, because its meant to be more skincare benefit than makeup, but it does evens out a bit of redness and blotchiness on your face. If you need more coverage,you can put BB cream or foundation on top of this CC cream. CC cream are more expensive than BB cream because they have more skincare inside it.

Overall I like to use this CC cream when I dont feel like putting make up on but need some boosts in my complexion. It does give your face a bit of a glow though. So thumbs up for that. But I do prefer my favourite BB cream over this CC cream for functions and parties. Sometimes I wear this CC cream first and put foundation or powder on top so it gives the face a bit of glow from within. This CC cream can act as a makeup base for your makeup.

Dupes???

A very good alternative for this is to mix your moisturiser with a drop of your luminizer, I would recommend Benefit High Beam or ELF Shimmering Facial whip, this also will give a glow to your face whilst giving the skincare benefits to your skin. 

Another alternative is to get the luminizing lotion; MAC strobe cream or Soap and Glory instant radiance.

0 comments:

Post a Comment