Thursday 23 July 2015

Diapers brand review: Pampers, Canbebe, Petpet, Huggies, Drypers, EQ, MamyPoko Pants

Travelling often means that I cant stay on one diaper brand as the one that I am comfortable with is not available in the country I go to. I have to try out a lot of different diapers brand to find which one suits my little one the best. These are all the diaper brands that I have tried

1) Pampers


This is an amazing brand, it is one of the most expensive brand out there, I would say they are nearly same price as MamyPoko pants. What I love about this diaper is, they have this magic gel which absorbs any urine or moisture in the diaper so the babys bum is left dry(NO RASHES,YEAY). Plus it also acts as an indicator that the diaper is full if you feel the jelly. 
Leakage: Very rare. I only need to change 2-3 diaper for the whole day including for nighttime.
Diapers thiness: Very very thin and slim. LOVE!!
PS: The one im using is the Pampers pakistan local brand, there is also a white packaging of Pampers which are imported (more expensive). I prefer the local pampers.

2) Canbebe


This is as amazing as Pampers but for a fraction of the price. It also has this magic gel that absorb any liquid. Good for night time wear
Leakage: Very rare


3) MamyPoko Pants

Price is quite similar to Pampers. I actually dont like this pants very much. I had a bad experience with this diaper. It leaked most of the time but a lot of people like this diaper including my siblings, they had no problem with using this diaper. Maybe I'm too used to using pampers that I expect so much from this pants.

4) Drypers
Drypers are a little more cheaper than Pampers and MamyPoko pants. 
Leakage: Sometimes. It is one of the famous brands that people often go to because they are relatively cheap and rarely leak. Their pants are quite comfortable to wear due to elastic nature of the pants.

5) Huggies


I was tempted to buy this diaper because I heard that this diaper is a premium brand and one of our prince were using this for his kids. Dissapointed really with this brand because it always leak on my daughter.

6) Petpet

My favourite out of all these list. No leakage and can withstand the whole night PLUS it is soooo cheap.. I

7) EQ Diapers

This is the cheapest diaper I used on my daughters but it works. It uses a cotton material so it can only absorb once or twice of urine. More than that it would definitely leak. Good for when you want to change their diaper every hour or two hours.

My thoughts:

It is all about trial and error on which one works on you. If you are the type who changes diaper every hour or so, EQ is the most economical but if you are as lazy as I am, I would recommend Pampers or Canbebe or Petpet. The most economical out of these three is Petpet

9 comments:

  1. is mamy poko pants available in pakistan????

    ReplyDelete
  2. im using mamy poko pants for my daughter.. got it from alfateh store centaurus mall isb.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is it expensive? I bet its more expensive than pampers imported one

      Delete
  3. Plz tell me about pamper pants....i know just about diaper of canbebe and pamper but whiat is pamper pants

    ReplyDelete
  4. Means diffrence between pamper pants and diaper and in which company pants available

    ReplyDelete
  5. Plz tell me about pamper pants....i know just about diaper of canbebe and pamper but whiat is pamper pants

    ReplyDelete
  6. Which one is the best dyper for infants pamper or canbebe. Plz tell me

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now a days many brands available in the market butt Molfix & Canbebe diapers are so well. It's worth it.

    ReplyDelete