Saturday 20 December 2014

Review: Sephora Cream Lip Stain 04 Endless Purple and 06 Forever Fushia

NEVER!!I have never seen a bad picture on anyones lips when they are using this lip stain. It looks full matte and gorgeous on everybody. I dont know whats in this thing but I am in love!! Sephora has around 10 colors but not all are availuable at one time. When I went to Sephora it was only 4-5 colors available.

Saw a picture of a blogger/ youtuber and its instant love. Her lips looks soooo gorgeous and matte n it looks like her lips were perfect. It fills up the lips like nothing.


Application:

It has a lip gloss type wand, so there was a lot of product on the wand. I recommend you remove the excess product on the tube and then SLOWLY apply. I made a mistake once and it stain the outside of my lips (NOT PRETTY)!!! You really only need the TINIEST bit of product on the wand. What I usually do is spread it on my lips and then taking a tissue to blot it. This specific color is HELL INTENSE!! I do not like the intense color as its too "vampy" for my taste but when applied lightly it gives you this beautiful mauvy lips. I like to reapply a few time and blotting after each application.

Update 15/1/16: Recently I have been using this to line my lips then apply my lighter lipsticks on top to get my perfect shade.






Forever Fushia 06








My thoughts:


I applied this to school once (7AM-2PM). My friends lipsticks were gone at the time. But mine.......... NOPPSSS!! Still looks like I first applied it. I drank tea, ate food, drink water but MY LIPS WERE STILL PERFECT! No color has smudged from my lips. 

This specific color is matte so you do have to exfoliate and moisturise before applying.

I love the color selection but I think they are missing some shades (orange/coral) but I would like to see more matte shades from them. Some colors are metallicy-satin-shimmery but the colors are beautiful. I dont know if I want shimmer on my lips, kinda look old school. Forever fushia 06, is a bright pink color but has a satin finish. Dont think I like it, hubby said the color doesnt suit me. In the tube,its definitely gorgeous but on my NC25-30 lips, it doesnt work. I'll try again next time.

Next time, I will get Always Red 01 and Strawberry kissed 03, they looked gorgeous. Not really interested with the other colors.

Update 15/1/16: 
They have recently added more colours and some of the old ones are discontinued. I believe the endless purple is discontinued, but theres a similar color of this in the new range.


0 comments:

Post a Comment