Monday 1 September 2014

Tony Moly Morning Pack Latte Art Milk Tea

Yummm..Milk tea, my favourite drink of all.  

Okay..we've all heard about sleeping pack; apply before going to sleep and you wake up with smooth glowing skin. Now after all the hype, they have introduced morning pack which you use in the morning obviously. Is it as good as they say? Read my thoughts below:

Packaging:

Looks as delicious as it smells. It comes in a cute coffee cup packaging and when you screw it open, there it is the product along with a lid. There is also a spatula acting as the tea mixer, to pick up the product without contaminating it. It actually comes with a tiny milk latte which you mix with the rest of the product, sort of like  milk when you mix with tea. Dreamy rightttt??????

I saw this pack being repackaged into a squeeze tube which I think is hygienic but doesn't look as delicious I must say :P

To be honest, I transfer the cream into a squeeze tube because I find it too much a hassle to keep opening the jar.





My thoughts:

I am too lazy to put serum and moisturizer in the morning especially when i'm late for work. I just slather this watery gel on my face and get dressed while waiting for the cream to sink in. After its all dried up, I apply my sunscreen and makeup on top.

I believe this makes my face all moist, firm and plump. On days when I don't wear it, my face looks so dry and my makeup looks cakey.

This is my holy grail product that I dont wanna be without. Enough said.........

0 comments:

Post a Comment