Sunday 4 August 2013

Get to know me: Best of both worlds!uhh..actually 3 worlds!*wink wink*

Hello my readers, Lets start with my biodata  first ( damn,this reminds me of mirc, when ppl on chat ask you a/s/l? meaning age sex location.ehehehe)ok on to it:

Name?
Amal Sumbal

Age?
22 (as of right now July 2013), coming 23 in a month,but still in denial phase..(still feeling like m 19)

Status?
Married

Hometown?
Brunei Darussalam (Near to Malaysia)

Current location?
Lahore, Pakistan

Children?
1 in fact 1 more is on the way (cross finger)



I love trying new products but too lazy to use them or finish them, but m trying (praying)....

I get the best of trying all type of makeup in the market due to my always travelling life,going back and forth to Pakistan,Malaysia and Brunei.

Brunei has been going on a korean makeup craze (meaning makeup lines from korea,japan,hongkong, etc). So I have been trying some products from them especially the much raved BB CREAM!!! Here are some pictures of the brands available in Brunei.

Pakistan apparently are going into this BB cream hype but not from korean brands but from the beloved drugstore brands like Garnier, Maybelline, Rimmel, L'oreal, etc. But believe me the BB cream from the korean brands are 100% much better than the drugstore BB cream. That is for the much later reviews on BB cream.

As for Malaysia, they have tons of varieties of makeup from from our beloved MAC, make up forever, Bobbi Brown, as well as the korean brands and the drugstore brands.

I am trying back and forth on all these products to find which best suited me.











0 comments:

Post a Comment