Sunday 4 August 2013

Makeup travelling made easy

Bismillahirrahmanirahim

If you are the type of person who travels a lot, there are bunch of things that you need to consider when travelling:

1) Duration of travel time
2) Quantity of product needed
3) How many shades of eyeshadow,lipstick,blush do you need?
4) How big is the product
5) Is it travel friendly
6) Will the product leak
7) Do I need a brush to go with this?

When your travelling, find products that has a brush attached to the product

*RULE OF THUMB: TRAVEL AS LIGHT AS POSSIBLE*

FACE:


Transfer the amount of liquid foundation that you need into a bottle or sample jar depending on how long your trip is. I dont use liquid foundation that much so I transfer what i need into a sample jar.

As for blush, I opted for something tiny and well compacted (not likely to break). 
Ohh ohh look for a blush which can also be a bronzer, if you like to use bronzer. The blush on the most right can be a bronzer/blush.

As for concealer, Look for the one with a tube, an applicator or a build-in brush, trust me, this makes ur life so much more easier. 

LIPS:


Bring along lip liner which has a build in brush with it. So you dont have to bring a saperate brush to blend your lipsticks. Obviously bringing a lip palette will save you space plus you get to have lots of shade. You can buy a lip palette,or if you love your current lipsticks,depot it into a container and there you go,you have tons of lipstick varities.




EYES:


Leave your single eyeshadows at home and just bring an eyeshadow palette with you prefebably which has a built in brush. The benefit smokin eyes has 3 eyeshadows, double sided brush, pencil liner, brow wax and an eye brightener. That is a huge plus for travelling! You can leave your brows kit at home!

For liner, opt for a liquid eyeliner with a build in brush

MAKEUP POUCH:


Onto the makeup bag, I dont like using a makeup pouch because everything will be mix inside and it takes a lot of time to go through all of them,so I got this makeup bag which has a compartment so I can saperate the products for eyes,lips and face. 


APPLICATORS:

I never apply makeup without my beloved brushes, especially my real technique brushes, I also LOVE that they can function as a brush stand or brush pouch.


HAIR CARE:


Travel size hair serum

SKINCARE:


Sample size eye cream, serum and moisturizer.


I hope you find this post helpful. See you all soon. BYE

0 comments:

Post a Comment