Wednesday 18 September 2013

Review: Sephora Cleansing Pad

Hey everyone,

Have you ever felt that when you wash your face with fingers, it doesnt remove your whole makeup or all the slick n grimes on your face???

I have been on the look out for a cleansing brush that will thoroughly wash your face. So when I was in Malaysia, I went to Sephora and saw this baby on the rack. Dang, its so cheap,at RM14=RS455 RUPEES, I find its a steal!


Its made of Silicone, so its very hygenic



Good thing about this is that it has a suction cup in the back that can stick onto any surfaces including mirrors, so it dries easily after every use.

Usually I put on drop of cleanser on to wet face, then scrub my hearts out! Its not an exfoliator or scrub, its actually more gentle than that and you can use it everyday!

I also use this to remove my makeup. Firstly, I apply my favorite gel makeup remover, then I scrub my face with fingers then wet the cleansing pad and scrub it on my face in circular motions.

I have been using this daily and find that my face is a whole lot cleaner than using fingers! Ohhh ohhh and it also has like different textures to the pad which you can also use to clean your brushes, its like a mini Sigma glove!! I actually bought two,one for face and one for my brushes!!

UPDATE: After using this for 2-3 months, I realized I have less blackheads! This pad clearly removes the makeup and impurities better than using fingers! PLUS PLUS PLUS

Ratings: 5/5




0 comments:

Post a Comment