Thursday 10 October 2013

How to Organize your makeup

Its quite important to organize your makeup when you cant even fit your whole collection onto a makeup bag. I am a makeup addict and heres a few tips on how to organize them.

1) Put all of your makeup in one place, separating all your blushes in one place, concealer on another and so on.


What I did here was putting my palettes on the top, blushes on the right, lip pencils onto a container, left side is all eye products including mascaras, eye concealers and brow products and of course my favourite eye primer Urban Decay Primer portion.


2) Have too many brushes? Why dont divide them into face brushes and eye brushes. This is what I did. I take an unused mug and put my face brushes there and an empty cotton bud container for my eyebrushes, So its easy for you to choose them when your going to put your makeup on.




3) How about lipsticks? Well I did the same thing right here. 



4) Liquids bases I had to put onto a makeup bag and into the fridge due to the weather being too hot and I dont want my bases to spoil.



You dont even have to buy those makeup organizers and just use whatever is laying around the house.
There you go, my tips on how to organize your makeup,you'll cut down 50 percent of your time from finding makeup everytime you put makeup on! Hope you guys enjoy!! muahhss

0 comments:

Post a Comment