Monday 16 February 2015

How to use philips hd922 viva airfryer review



It has been ages since I got this Airfryer..never seemed to get around that this idea of AIR frying. I question the differences between the oven and this little air fryer. its basically like an oven but smaller.. the difference are worlds apart. let me tell you why

Pros:

1) it is literally like everything in between frying and baking. i like to call "bafryking".. ohh it sound like burger king..heehehe
2) you either use no to less oil than what you use for frying. (good for people watching their weight)
3) You know those times where you had a one day old fried chicken in the fridge..if u warm it in the microwave, it'll turn soggy.. THIS AIRFRYER is your answer!! it will turn a soggy fried chicken into a FRESH CRISPY fried chicken!! You wont even know its a day old!
PLUS: it REMOVES the EXISTING OIL from it.
4) To fry those frozen nuggets, kebabs, french fries, chicken strips.
5) During my pregnancy, I develop gestational diabetes. So I use the airfryer to cook and it controlled my sugar quite well.

A day old fried chicken.looks like straight out of the fryer

Cons:

1) Sadly there is always a con to any product. I find that if I made homemade french fries it will not make it crispy. The fries will look bruised and full of AIR. It does work for frozen store bought fries though.
2) It takes longer time to cook than a frying pan.
3) You can only cook a small amount of food for 1-2 person otherwise you have to cook more than once.
4) I find that to prevent the food from becoming too "airy".. I like to sprinkle some oil into the food before cooking so that it can fry and turn any food crispy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment