Wednesday 8 July 2015

The MOST COMFORTABLE PREGNANCY PILLOW!!!

Hello everyone..

I'm sooo tired of feeling uncomfortable during my pregnancy. The worst part is due to this uncomfortable-ness, I dont get a good nights sleep. Using tons of pillows does help in some way but its not much.

I have been using the multipurpose pillow to help me get comfortable for my last two pregnancies but with my third pregnancy, it wasnt just cutting it.
Multipurpose suppot pillow from Mothercare
An angel of an Ad actually popped up on my facebook page and I instantly clicked that page. An answer to my prayer, I kid you not, its the most comfortable pillow ever made in history!! !

Closely choosing all the other options I had, I chose the biggest and most comfortable pillow. After a few days, my package came and the best thing is its cash on delivery! you can pay after the package has reached your home! PLUS PLUS!! 

Once it reached my home, it was packaged in a duvet type of packaging, my maids actually thought it was a bed cover but I told her behold "this is my pregnancy pillow". Instantly I opened the package and mount them on my bed...

Damn..its FREAKING HUGE!! As you can see on the picture below, it fits a single bed. Even my husband was asking me "where will I sleep tonight?".. I jumped on the opportunity to try it out.. its is SOOOO COMFORTABLE!! The pillow is very soft! You dont even need any pillow other than this pillow.

Best thing is, its flexible. You can open those curves up or close them right up. 


I like to curve them and tuck the pillow between my legs


I had the best sleep of my LIFE after these baby came into my life. My daughter used it last night, usually she would come up to our bed at the middle of the night but not when this baby is around. She slept like A BABY!!! DIDNT WAKE UP THE WHOLE NIGHT! Everyone can use this pillow. I will definitely use them when my baby will be born insha Allah for breastfeeding.

Now as soon as my kids saw them, they just jumped and used them like a playing area. You can fit two small kids in this baby.




On a side note, I used them while writing this blog, I tilt the head part with a pillow and sit like a freaking boss. 

If you want to get these baby, check out their facebook  page Tummyhuggers. They post all over Pakistan! They also have different designs if you are on a budget but want to feel comfortable.

Uses of these pillows:
  1. As pregnancy pillow to support tummy and back.
  2. Support when breastfeeeding baby
  3. Place them on your couch during prolonged sitting
  4. Use while on the laptop/phone
  5. Kids playing area
  6. Kids sleeping area (kids wont fall off the bed due to its big sides).
  7. If you only want belly support, you can use the straight side of the pillow.



4 comments:

  1. Hi. Are you based in karachi? How long did they take to deliver?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. I am living in Lahore. I got the package within one or two days. Really recommend to get this from her. She post whole of Pakistan I belive

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can not choose between wedge pillow and full body pilow. I read this guide but I have not yet decided. Can you advise something?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi!!it all comes down to ur budget! of course the one i got was the most expensive and the most comfortable. the only downside for me for the one I got was the size. It becomes too big for the bed. If you want to save space, get the wedge pillow instead

      Delete