Wednesday 1 July 2015

Vera Mona Color switch solo review

OMG!!!!best thing ever created!!!! I hate that when I am wearing eyeshadow I have to use a lot of brushes to avoid my eyeshadow looking muddy. One brush for placement of eyeshadow, other one for blending, other one for the crease. What I hate the most is cleaning those brushes. WHAT A WASTE OF TIME!!! usually if im too lazy I would just blot the color out with a tissue...but this color switch is a GOD SEND!!!

You can literally use one brush for whole eyeshadow application, dark colors, light colors, KACHING!!! my miracle worker!! I got the one in solo meaning they only have one sponge, the duo one has a smaller white sponge in the middle where you can dampen your brush.


If one side is looking quite dirty, you can flip it over and use the other side of the sponge to clean the brush, I do admit after using them the sponge can get quite dirty. No worries, all you have to do is simply wash them with soap and the sponge is brand new!! Amazing find especially for makeup artist, I see a lot of them using tissues to clean the brushes with every application. 

I am going to give it a 10/10 rating!!!love love love

0 comments:

Post a Comment