Monday 7 December 2015

Lahore Makeup Exhibition by Makeup 4 U coverage + Haul


Hello my lovely readers,
Here I am again for another makeup exhibition post, if you have missed the previous makeup fair, check out my previous post for a jizz of that event:---- "Lahore First makeup fair"



First of all, thumbs up for the whole makeup 4 u team for organizing this event so wonderfully. We were all scared of the whole "sapphire shopping incident" because there were around 2000 people attending this exhibition. Thank god everything went well, there were certain number of people allowed in the exhibition at one time. So we had to queue up to get in but it was worth it. The team was very lovely and helpful. 

There were tons of brands availuable at this exhibition. The timings were from 11-530, I came at 12, already a lot of stuff were sold out. I think those people who came latter than that time would missed it. 

Anyways, loved the way they arrange the things accordingly, there were lipsticks sections, foundation sections, value sets, makeup bags, palettes and a space especially for ELF products. You have to really scavenge through the stuff to get what you want. I was on the lipstick section for a while looking for the shade I want, but they did label the names of the lipsticks which was a plus. But I opened each one of the colorpop lippie stix to see the color since its inside a box.

They also gave free samples for you to choose according to how much you've spent on the exhibition. I choose the Clarins Sunscreen and Living proof nourishing Styling cream. Love what they were doing.

Read on for pictures of what I got during the exhibition.














Makeup Haul

I did my research before coming to the exhibition so I had a list on what to buy. I have been eye-ing the colourpop lippie stix and Becca glow on the go for a while now. I heard really good things about Kat Von D liquid lipsticks. Both the becca glow on the go and kat von d liquid lipsticks were a mini size of their regular line. I prefer this than buying a full size and not finishing the product. At least we can sample the products and if we like them then buy the full size one. The glamglow mud masks were a splurge. hope you guys enjoy this post ;)








0 comments:

Post a Comment