Tuesday 29 December 2015

Review: Anastasia Beverly Hills Illuminators/Highlighters: So hollywood

I have been on a highlighter craze lately. I just want to buy more highlighter of every shade.

For today, I want to share my views on the ABH highlighter in So Hollywood. There are 3 other availuable shades but the rest are either too dark or too light for my skintone. So hollywood seems like the ideal shade for my medium-tan skintone.

Packaging:

Very sleek Black compact. The design is immaculate especially the powder inside it. It has a zig zag design which makes it different from other highlighters.


Texture:

It has a creamy texture, not as creamy as Thebalm Maryloumanizer, but slighly chunky. Whenever I dip my brush or finger in it, theres so much fall out and chunky glitter splattering through the air. Make sure you tap you brush to remove fallout.

Colour:

It is a deep golden colour with a slight light gold glitter.



My thoughts:

This highlighter blend into my skin like any other highlighters. It just looks like my skin is glowing from within. But the chunky glitter fall out bums me out, thats the only negative thing from this product though on the skin it doesnt look chunky. What do you think??


1 comment: