Thursday 4 February 2016

Review: LT PRO Smooth Corrector Cream Foundation(Plum rose and Yellow Orange)

Hello everyone, Selamat pagi/petang/malam....

This foundation is seriously under rated. There is less publicity into this foundation but im telling you ITS THE BOMB!!

Ok first things first, they come in a little cream pot and they only have 3 colours availuable in their range. Plum Rose (the lightest), yellow orange (the mid color), Chesnut ( darkest color). I only bought the first to light color as Chesnut was not quite dark to contour my face.




Plum rose is the best for highlighting the face and yellow orange is amazing to cover the whole face with as the color is more universal ( most medium-tan skintones can get away with it).

If you are using plum rose for highlighting under the eye and you have severe dark circles, make sure you are using a corrector underneath this plum rose otherwise your undereye will look grey(I have very bad undereye so I know).

Anyways onto my review:

It is much creamier than other cream foundation, so its more suitable for people who has dry-combo skin. It just blends beautifully and it does not exaggerate spots and fine lines.
This is my go-to foundation when I'm going to a function (wedding, photoshoots, red carpets). Does not have SPF, so it will look amazing in pictures.

Longevity: Stays on ur face like you've freshly applied till you remove it.

Application:

I smear this foundation with either finger/brush then with a damp beauty sponge, I stipple all over my face and set with a powder to seal it off.


See the picture I have with it on, what do you think?







0 comments:

Post a Comment