Friday 13 May 2016

Review: Johnson Baby Jelly (for baby&beauty)

This Holy Grail has been with me since my eldest daughter(currently 4 yrs old) was born until now with my third baby (currently 7 months). This is THE nappy cream that I apply after every diaper change.

Due to its property, Pure Petroleum Jelly, it is supposed to hydrate skin and act as a barrier between the skin and anything on the other side; including urine, poop, heat, dust, all that bad stuff.

They come in different coloured containers (pink-scented, blue-unscented, purple-bedtime jelly(soothing for night,scented), green-aloe vera&vitamin E). So you can choose whichever is suitable for u. I love the purple one as the smell is so soothing.

One day when I was travelling, my feet was cracked and bloody dry. I did not have anything else in hand and somehow I was reading the label on this baby jelly, that it can also be used for cracked dry heel. So I tried it one night and the next morning my feet was hydrated and soft. Next day I sort of forgotten about it and never use it anymore.

Anyways fast forward now, I realized my undereye is looking wrinkly and dry. I hate using concealer under my eye as the lines were visible and it was looking dry as F. My friends wedding was around the corner so I started moisturizing my undereye like crazy and applying this jelly on top of the eye cream I applied. Fingers crossed, during the wedding, I was SURPRISED that my undereye makeup looks flawless, as the dry wrinkle was plumped up and less wrinkles were visible. I'm set for life!!

Plus this is BABY jelly, so you know its gentle for our skin :D

Think about it, during summers when our skin is exposed to dust and heat, all the moisture from our skin is evaporated. Come this miracle worker, this jelly will prevent moisture from ever escaping your skin. YAY!!!!

Though this is a heavy and greasy product, do not use it under makeup,as it will crease your undereye like a mother F. I usually apply it only at night

USES:

1) As a nappy cream for babies
2) To moisturize dry cracked heels
3) To moisturize undereyes
4) To moisturize nipples during breastfeeding
5) To moisturize lips
6) To moisturize dry patchy skin

BASICALLY TO MOISTURIZE ALL THE DRY STUFF :D :D







0 comments:

Post a Comment