Monday 11 April 2016

Review: Ofra Banana Powder

Ofra Cosmetics Laboratories are one of the brands that supply natural products, meaning they use only the finest ingredients found in nature such as:
  • Plant, marine, and vegetable extracts
  • Peptides
  • Lady's Mantle
  • Retinol specializations
  • Argerline (peptides from amino acids)
  • Vegetable Growth Hormone
  • Vitamin C
  • Glycolic and Lactic Acids
  • Sodium Hyaluronate
  • Some organic compounds
  • Other natural, anti-aging, skin repairing ingredients
Anything natural is good in my makeup book; suitable for sensitive skin and also hypoallergenic. They have a wide range of products availuable, makeup, skincare, makeup brushes you name it. 

Ofra became the talk of social media when they launched their version of liquid lipstick. From youtubers to beauty blogger are talking about it. Now their other products are also starting to get their on cult, their highlighters and especially their Banana Powder.

Wow that amazes me because Ben nye Banana Powder was and still is the top products to rock the makeup world, especially for baking. Due to their availability and color selection, not everybody can get and use them. This Banana powder by Ofra is supposedly the DUPE of this ben nye banana powder. So I'm going to share my two cent on this powder.




The things I like most about Ofra Banana Powder is that when you dip your brush in the pan, there is absolutely no fallout. It is not chalky and very finely milled so you can build the product up according to your needs. This is a multi purpose product as you can use it for almost anything.

Application/uses:

1 )  I apply them with a dry wedge sponge. I build it up because I need to really set my undereye concealer, I have a lot of fine lines under my eye. If I dont use a lot of powder, they crease on me. Anyways, you can definitely use a brush for this purpose if you want to apply less. 

2 )I love this powder as an eyeshadow, for a natural look.

3) I use it to set my T-zone for that highlighted look. 

4) Can also be use to highlight your brow bone or tear duct area for a natural look

Difference between Ben Nye Banana Powder and Ofra Banana Powder:


Ben Nye and Ofra come in different powder form. Ben Nye in loose powder form meanwhile Ofra in pressed powder form.

Although both of them are yellow in color, they have different shades of yellow . Ben Nye is more warm and darker on the other hand, Ofra is brighter and lighter. 

I am around NC25-30, I CANT use Ben Nye powder because its too dark for my skin meanwhile the Ofra is light enough to highlight my undereye and face :) 

My thoughts:

Overall I prefer the Ofra banana powder to set my undereye. It does not crease and its finely milled that your undereye doesnt look cakey and feel heavy.

I am around NC25-30, I CANT use Ben Nye powder because its too dark for my skin meanwhile the Ofra is light enough to highlight my undereye and face :) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment