Monday 20 June 2016

Review: Ofra Universal Eyebrow Pencil

Hi peeps,
 Its been sooo long after my last post. I have 3 kids under 5 that needs constant attention, now that my eldest is having her summer vacation, I just get super busy. Not to mention, I am also mother feeding my youngest son, 8 months.

I have missed you all, trying to find time to write a dedicated post about makeup.

Anyways,

I was struggling to find an eyebrow pencil that matches my eyebrow color or at least be a few shades lighter or same tone. Either the colors are too red or too dark for my eyebrows.

When I finally got my hands on this Ofra Universal Eyebrow pencil, I was slightly confused, how this can be universal as everybody has different tone and color of eyebrows.

This pencil has a true brown color, think of a beauty mark. Not cool neither warm. Lets call it a neutral brown.





On my dark grey eyebrows, this slightly lightens my eyebrows, which I like. I dont like a strong dark brow, so this is my ideal eyebrow color. It doesnt even look like I filled my eyebrows in the picture below right? Just looks like natural.

Due to its neutral brown color, this pencil can perform other functions as well:

1) To draw a beauty mark  ( as you see below compared to my own beauty mark)
2) As an eyeliner ( will look more natural than black eyeliner)
3) As a guide to drawa cut-crease
4) As a contour product





I think this is overall amazing for whatever use you want it to be due to its neutral brown color.

0 comments:

Post a Comment