Tuesday 28 June 2016

International Cuisine in Lahore,Pakistan

Not only am I a beauty addict, I am also a foodie. Ever since I moved to Lahore from my country (Brunei Darussalam), I have been searching for anything remotely close to home.

When I came in 2011, there was barely any international cuisine available. After 5 years of being here, tons of international cuisine have flooded the market. Here are my tested and tried out cuisine all over Lahore.  Some I havent tried but heard good things about.


Pan Asian (one closest to my countrys food)


Bamboo Union





Japanese Cuisine (Sushi especially)

Fujiyama (Avare Hotel)




This was one of the first few restaurant to start serving Japanese food. Dreamy food but they have limited varieties of sushi. Their Beef Shogayaki is to die for.






Wasabi


Initially they only deliver to customers but recently they have opened their own restaurant. Amazing ambience with green decor, Sushi is to die for, and also economical. They are very active on food festivals in Lahore.



Sakura, Pearl Continental Hotel


Lovely ambience and amazing food but just too overpriced.

Facebook- Sakura

D'Unagi


Just a delivery service but serves high quality sushi. Very well packed with ice around the box to prevent spoiling during delivery. Heads up to their owner, Dawood Naeem for their packaging. He also provides cooking class for those who wants to learn how to make sushis.


Chinese Cuisine

Hua Xia Qing



The ONLY authentic chinese restaurant I have ever tasted. The owner is chinese and their menu and receips are written in chinese, cant be more chinese than that.

Korean Cuisine

Udon House





The only place I know that serves korean food. I never liked the taste of korean food when I tasted them back home. But this one is exceptional, I am very impressed by their dishes. Owned by a korean owner so you know its authentic. 

Recommended dishes:
Bulgogi (beef with rice)
Bimbimbap (minced beef with rice veggies and fried egg on top)
Seafood udon ( one of their best dishes)


Indonesian Cuisine

Noodle house




The only place that tastes like home but its more on the pricy side. 

Recommended dishes:
Bakme goreng ( fried noodles)
Beef with black sauce
Dimsum

Mediterranean Cuisine

Nisa Sultan


One of the most authentic mediterranean food I have ever had. Their mix barbeque platter are a must try. Owned by a turkish couple, cant get more authentic than that.


 Lebanese Lounge (La'atrium)



Did not have good experience with this restaurant. Doubting the authenticity of this restaurant because when I order a seekh kebab dish, it tasted like a desi seekh kebab.

Norouz


Finally tried this restaurant. Food is good but I do recommend their best seller lamb koobideh.


Thai/Vietnamese Cuisine

Sweet affairs

Although they are not technically serving all thai/vietnames cuisine, they serve a dish I love thats called Khao Suey. Khao Suey is a noodle soup dish served with curried chicken with coconut milk gravy. 

Nishat hotel


Same rule here as before. They have khao suey which is to die for, along with crispy crackers on top that just brings this dish to a whole new level.


Opium Thai



The only thai restaurant that serves only thai food. I had a bad experience when they first launched. They might have improved their quality by now.

Facebook- Opium

Cafe Zouk


Known for their thai dishes, its a must try for those who havent. They also have millions of things on their menu which surprisingly ALL are GOOD.


pheewww such a long post. I hope you guys enjoyed them and please share :) :) Sharing is caring


3 comments:

  1. Best Betting Sites in December 2021 | Best Bonus Codes for UK
    Best 바카라 커뮤니티 Betting 라이브스코어사이트 Sites for UK Sports Betting · 온라인바카라조작 1. BetVictor · 2. BetVictor · 3. Unibet 프라하 사이트 · 4. 888sport · 5. Betfred · 라스 벳 6. Betfair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete