Friday 16 December 2016

Review: Du'vi Skincare (Bamboo Scrub & Forever Young Night Cream)

This post has been long awaited but I simply cannot review a skincare product without using them for at least a month to finally write my honest review on it.

Du'vi is a skin care brand from Sweden. They use natural and organic products from all over the world to give the skin a treatment it deserves.

They give out samples to customers so they can try their products before investing into it.. This shows that they are confident with their products. Along with the products, they also send generous sample sizes of their other skincare product. They were kind enough to send a face towel along with it. I got the full size Bamboo face scrub and Forever Young Night cream and sample sizes with Green tea face wash, White daisy brightening face cream, Ice berg deep cleansing milk. Basically they have given almost all of their products to try :D




Their products list are as follows:
Green Tea Face Wash Rs1150
Bamboo Face Scrub Rs 1300
Vitamin Toner Rs 1300
White daisy Brightening Cream Rs 1825
Forever Young Scrub Rs 1500
Iceberg Cleansing Milk Rs 2550
Forever Young Night Cream Rs 2550


BAMBOO FACE SCRUB



I was in dire need of a good face scrub as the previous face scrub I tried was too abrasive and rough on my skin. This scrub is opposite of that,  product is like a very creamy milk mixed with exfoliating powder.

You can use them everyday as its that gentle on the skin. As I a regularly apply makeup, my skin needs just this to clean then. Whenever I feel my skin needs that extra boost, I scrub my face with this baby and it cleans my skin so well.

FOREVER YOUNG NIGHT CREAM




After endless sleepless nights raising my kids, it has really taken its toll on my skin, its aging quicker than I would like, I am in need of a good anti-aging cream. This baby is just it.

I just love the packaging on this one-It comes in a metal cylinder box with a "wait for it" 100ml worth of cream. Other creams are usually 30-50 ml, this night cream has more than double the amount of your typical face cream. It comes with a pump, so its definitely hygenic.

Been using them for nearly 2 months and I have to say I didn't get any breakouts from them. My skin is very sensitive, I usually get breakouts soon after tying out a new product. 

The cream is very creamy and is easily absorbed into the skin without leaving an oily finish. My skin seriously has never been this soft and hydrated.

Its safe to say all of their products are heavenly scented and gentle on the skin.

Available online on DARAZ.PK and www.duvistockholm.com.pk/shop









6 comments: