Saturday 23 September 2017

Homeopathy & Herbs A Natural Healing Hair Oil review

Honestly speaking, I never knew the benefits of oiling our hair. I used to wear hijab, so there was not much problem with split ends and hair damage as my hair was covered from sun and environment.

When I moved to Pakistan, I stopped wearing hijab due to some personal reason. As time pass by, my hair became damaged and split ends were inevitable. When I colored my hair, the hair damage became so immense that I needed to do something about it.

Then I realized, my Pakistani maids have very thick and luscious hair and I've seen them oiling their hair every few days. I started reading about benefits of oiling hair and what good it can do. So I asked around a forum on Facebook and they all swear by "Homeopathy & Herbs A Natural Healing Hair Oil". I was immediately sold and bought this oil as soon as possible.

The oil is available in two different quantity, 250ml (Rs600) and 500ml (Rs1200). The packaging is a lightweight plastic bottle so you can take these babies everywhere. The oil has a red color to it due to its hibiscus extract and the smell is almost flowery.


Hair Oil Method To Use: Always Shake well before use, use twice or thrice a week.. Just take the required amount of oil as per your hair length and apply all over your scalp evenly. Massage on to your scalp and on to your hair cover each and every strand properly with finger tips in a light circular motion for 5 minutes and then let it stay for about 1 to 2 hour.

For best results, leave the oil overnight, and follow it up with shampoo next day. 
For more good results once a week u can apply any one of these three:
 1- by mixing oil and yogurt together 
2- by mixing oil and egg yolk together 
3- or u can also apply by mixing oil and aloevera pulp or aloevera gel to the scalp. 
Leave it for 30 minutes and then rinse off.

I personally like to leave the oil overnight but when I forget to then I mix the oil with yogurt and aloevera gel, leave it for 30 minutes or more then rinse off . I have not tried the oil mix with egg yolk though.

Oil added with yogurt


On to my review:

I have major hairfall after having three kids and whenever I brush my hair, the floor will be full of hair (Thats just how bad my hairfall is). I used to have patches of baldness in my hair as shown in the pic below. I have naturally straight hair but my hair looks frizzy and damaged. I have been using this oil for the past month and a half and i'm half way through the bottle. Its safe to say this helped me in all these problems I've been having.


1)Hairfall (my hair doesnt fall that much anymore and my hair is thicker now)
2) Patch of baldness ( its has grown hair now).
3) Frizzy, damaged hair ( its more smoother and shiny).

Before

After

Before

After


The owner sent me their Glow Pack mask for sampling. It does not contain any preservatives that's why they asked me to keep them in the fridge to avoid it from spoiling. Here are the recipes that they have suggested on the use of the masks:



Glow Pack Method To Use: 
1) For Pigmentation: mix with lemon juice, honey or rosewater.
2) For Dry Skin: mix with milk, honey, & rose water.
3) For Oily Skin: U can mix It with honey or rose water. 

Things to note:
The mixture should not be runny but if you make it runny don't panic but apply on dry face and if you make it too thick then apply on wet face.. Spread on face like a mask leave on face for 15 mints or till dry and skin gets little tighten and rub it off.. wet your hand and with very gentle pressure massage your skin in round circular movements for 2 minutes, and wash off with normal water..

I enjoy making DIY masks as we know it is all organic and healthy for the skin. So I'm all game for anything natural and organic.









0 comments:

Post a Comment