Tuesday 13 February 2018

My personal ethics as a beauty blogger

My ethics might differ from other beauty bloggers, but this is the guideline I follow throughout my blogging journey.


  • Never steal someones work without crediting them. This is the worst thing ever as they put so much effort into their work and other people who stole their work get all the credit.
  • Never fall victim to getting free stuff and writing dishonest review. When I get free products from companies, I tell the truth but when I dont like something, I somehow sweeten the review so that the company will not feel I am bringing them down.
  • support other beauty bloggers by giving them positive comments on their posts but NEVER write a bad review because even one bad comment can bring them down and therefore demotivating them.
  • Admitting to the mistakes I have made and correct them instantly.
  • Never reply back to haters and delete them when its too offensive.
  • Posting only decent pictures according to my audience. (no explicit pictures)
  • writing only things that I personally believe in and not to follow the crowd.

0 comments:

Post a Comment