Tuesday 29 March 2016

"Makeup 4 u" 2nd Mega Exhibition

Hi everyone,

If you've missed the previous makeup 4 u exhibition in Lahore, check this out  Makeup 4 u first exhibition.

Just three months after the first exhibition, makeup 4 u hosted another one, this time bigger and better;  more makeup and brands.

Their settings are similar to the previous exhibition; same location, same brands . They especially brought in two brands at this exhibition, Morphe brushes and Ofra cosmetics. Management was polite and well organized.

Previously LA girl Pro concealer was high in demand and they were out of stock almost immediately, thank god this time they had a bunch of them. I really enjoyed their value sets where you can buy a sample of a product(makeup,skincare, perfume) at low cost. I bought an Urban Decay Setting spray sample size for Rs800 to try it out before getting the original size.

Anyways the videos and picture below speaks for itself..so enjoy :) :)


































WHAT I GOT AT THE EXHIBITION:

OMG!! I am in love with what I bought, though the price I had to pay was hugggeeee but its worth it. I got to choose 2 free samples from the sample box, and I chose Becca foundation sample and Cover Fx illuminating primer.














0 comments:

Post a Comment